Though Jared is busy and we have limited family time. Setting 30-45 minutes apart each Monday for a short lesson and activity has really given us some great family memories. About a month ago, Gia made up her own soccer game that we all played in the living room. We don't have pictures but I'm sure you can imagine the three of us trying to dodge and push each other for the ball in our little living room. Thank goodness for children that teach us how to have fun again.
Here are some pictures from Fly a Kite Family Night
Get Ready, Get Set, Go.
Gia throws the Kite...
way up high
Run Daddy Run
see daddy run fast
Success
Dora The Explorer flying at last





Hi Marla! I think your blog is so fun to read, and I didn't know what a good writer you are! If you want me to teach you how to use different backgrounds I can. See you at church!
ReplyDeleteBeth